January 24-30, 2016
GOOD NEWS! Restaurant week has been extended through February 5, 2016!
The Downtown Bethlehem Association (DBA), a council of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, presents the most delicious weeks of the year in downtown Bethlehem’s Historic District!
Participating Restaurants in Bethlehem will offer fixed menus for lunch and dinner
- Lunch price points: $5, $10, $15
- Dinner price points: $10, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40
Extended 2016 Restaurant Week Participants
- Apollo Grill – view lunch menu – view dinner menu– visit website
- Artisan Wine & Cheese Cellars – view menu – visit website
- The Brick – view menu – visit website
- Edge Restaurant –view menu – visit website
- The Melting Pot – view menu – visit website
- McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar – view menu – visit website
- Tapas on Main – view menu – visit website
- Twisted Olive –view lunch menu – view dinner menu – visit website
- The Wooden Match – view lunch menu – view dinner menu – visit website
No passes, tickets or coupons are required. Instead, diners may simply visit their favorite participating restaurants throughout the week to enjoy the special prix fixe lunch or dinner menus. It is strongly recommended that diners make reservations in advance. To make a reservation, diners should contact restaurants directly.
If you are dining in Historic Bethlehem, there is public parking available in two garages: Walnut Street (33 W. Walnut Street, Bethlehem, PA, 18018) or North Street (75 W. North Street, Bethlehem, PA, 18018). On -Street Parking may also be available- download MobileNOW! parking app to make your parking in Bethlehem a breeze while dining!
Restaurant Week Contest!
Did you know you have an opportunity to WIN $1000 worth of Restaurant Week Participant gift certificates?! Each time you dine out off of a Restaurant Week menu (max 3 times daily), fill out the contest slip given to you by your server. Hand that slip back to the waiter and you are automatically entered into the contest. Enter up to a total of 21 times for the week. At the end of Restaurant Week, TWO winners will be chosen and will win a gift certificate for two to EVERY Restaurant involved in Restaurant Week! WOW!
If you have a question about a specific restaurant, their hours, menu, smoking policy, etc., contact the restaurant directly. Should you have any general Restaurant Week questions, please feel free to email email@example.com
2016 Historic Bethlehem Winter Restaurant Week is proudly sponsored by: