Directions & Lodging
Directions to the Bethlehem VegFest
The Food Festival will be held at the SouthSide Bethlehem Greenway,
316 South New Street (at the corner of S. New St & Mechanic St) in SouthSide Bethlehemlehem.
The best way to reach the Festival is by riding your bike or walking!
- Parking on the street at meters will cost $1 an hour or $.75 off-street. The meters are usually limited to three hours so your safest option would be to park in one of the public parking facilities. There are many different parking lots and public garages scattered throughout the town. Please go to www.bethpark.org for locations and more detailed information.
- Visit the Bethlehem Parking Authority website.
Trans-Bridge offers daily service to New York City, Atlantic City and Newark and JFK Airports and the entire Lehigh Valley, New Hope, Doylestown, and Quakertown, Pennsylvania; Clinton, Flemington and Lambertville, New Jersey regions. Travel to the SouthSide Bethlehem Mechanic St & Adam St stop. You will be right across the street from the festival!
- Carl Bieber
Bieber offers daily service to Philadelphia, NYC, Scranton, Harrisburg and Washington, DC.
The metro is a fixed route network of 26 bus routes throughout the Lehigh Valley providing daily, later evening and Saturday services in the urbanized areas of the Cities of Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton and links to surrounding boroughs and townships. The metro plus offers shared-ride service for people who are unable to use LANTA/Metro fixed route bus services due to lack of ability, or for those who need specialized service. For more information and scheduling concerns, please visit www.lantabus.com/.
There are plenty of prospective car services in the area to meet your traveling needs. Check out our listings to find which one is right for you.
- Elegant Arrival Limousine – 610-691-2544
- Pawel Transportation – 610-866-7565
- Siegfried Chauffeur Inc – 610-866-3800
- Lehigh Valley Taxi – 610-867-6000
Flying to Bethlehem is easy through Lehigh Valley International Airport!
Where to Stay in Bethlehem
Whether you’re coming to Bethlehem for the history, gaming, festivals or for business, our city has the perfect hotel option for you. Looking for a quiet retreat to relax? Try one of Bethlehem’s quaint bed and breakfasts. Are you looking for a full service hotel in the middle of everything? There are a variety of hotels to choose from to fit your travel needs. Bethlehem makes finding your home away from home easy.
- Bethlehem Comfort Suites http://www.comfortsuitesbethlehem.com/
- Hotel Bethlehem http://www.hotelbethlehem.com/
- Hyatt Place http://bethlehem.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/place/index.jsp
Bed & Breakfasts
Visiting a new place, but want the home-style feel? Bethlehem’s Bed and Breakfasts cater to those needs. Our B&B’s offer the personal touch and really help a visitor make the most of their visit to the Christmas City.