Revitalize. Rehabilitate. Promote
Become a Member
A small business Chamber membership cost of $350 translates to about $4,475 in FREE marketing opportunities. Where else are you getting a 1200%+ return on your investment? Add the value of networking, hundreds of member-to-member discounts and exclusive member benefit programs and your return on investment is PRICELESS!
Here are just a few of the benefits…
- First and foremost, the DBA is a member driven organization. It’s made up of merchants, and all of the goals and initatives are a product of the members geared to directly have a positive financial impact on their businesses!
- Ability to participate in creative marketing campaigns and events that promote Downtown Bethlehem as a destination, featuring your business and increasing your bottom line.
- Shared advertising costs for a wider reach that’s more economical for small businesses.
- Opportunity to participate in Downtown Bethlehem Gift Certificate program. If you’re not a member, it’s a $25,000 pool of money that you’re missing out on!
- Be the weekly featured business on the Bethlehem facebook page. It is maintained by the DBA and has more than 12,000 fans.
- FREE ParknShop during the holiday season for all Historic District member merchants. For some businesses this a $1000+ savings more than 7x the cost of membership! On the Southside, the DBA has negotiated FREE PARKING at the meters on Saturdays during the holiday season.
- Member to Member discounts. 10% off all products and services at other member businesses. This discount is extended to your entire staff!
- Our geographic location and business network provides our members with easy access to community leaders
- Camaraderie: “There is something motivational, energizing and comforting when there is a team or support network working on behalf of individuals and the group.” Bob Gilly, D’Huy Engineering
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Example: Lafayette Bank and D’Huy Engineering are cosponsoring Tunes at Twilight 2010. Their logo appears on all banners, ads, radio announcements, tshirts, etc…
- Public Relations: Access to a staff member who is charged with promoting Downtown Bethlehem and is a liaison with the city. This means the members don’t have to do all the work!
What are you waiting for?Fill out an application now!
Members of the Downtown Bethlehem Association have a fulltime Chamber staff liaison dedicated to the DBA council. This individual has various responsibilities, including:
- Events – Plans, advertises, coordinates volunteers, distributes promotional material
- Administrative – Facilitates regular communications with members.
- Advertising – Negotiates discounted rates for members. Many opportunitiesare FREE to members!
- Holiday Planning – Markets the downtown districts for the holidays,coordinates plans/events with various organizations
- DBA Representation – Represents the DBA at Chamber functions, orientation programs, community events, etc.
- New Initiatives – Planning and implementation of events that expose Downtown Bethlehem, and ultimately YOUR business to new audiences